Take the guesswork out of heating water for pour-over coffee brewing. From the ingenious coffee enthusiasts at San Francisco startup Fellow, this electric kettle allows you to set your target water temperature and view its progress on an LCD screen. Enjoy a slow, steady pour, thanks to the precision spout and counterbalanced handle.
- Volume : 0.9 L
- Variable temperature control with dial knob from 135°F to 212°F.
- The discreet black LCD screen on base displays real-time temperature and heating progress.
- Hold option maintains the desired temperature for up to 60 minutes.
- After the water has heated, Brew Stopwatch lets you time brew for optimal results.
- Precision pours spout permits intuitive, steady pour for excellent control over-extraction.
- A counterbalanced nylon handle lets you pour at a slow, steady pace.
- Attractive minimalist design with a compact base.